Last Updated: 3/18/2020
To our valued customers:
Here our a few things we want you to know during the COVID-19 closing:
- The customer lobby will be closed to the public as of Thursday, March 19th, 2020 until the crisis is over.
- We will still be receiving packages as long as the carriers are still delivering, and as long as we are not mandated to shut down.
- We will forward your packages to you if you provide a prepaid shipping label, paperwork (commercial invoice), and a credit card payment.
Email forwarding requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the "SUBJECT" line put: SHIPPING TO CANADA
(There is a minimum $9.95 US processing fee in addition to the package receiving fee).
- You will not be charged storage fees during the COVID-19 shutdown beginning March 18th until the ban is lifted. Most packages received at CBI receive 180 days of free storage. Due to this shut down we will automatically extend the days to however many the border is closed. For example if the border is closed 30 days, we will add 30 days of free storage.
- If you are waiting for a time sensitive shipment please email email@example.com. In the "SUBJECT" line put: TIME SENSITIVE PACKAGE/SHIPMENT
- Please check our website (the red banner bar on home page) for any updates.
We are praying that this crisis ends soon and that all of you stay safe and healthy.
Dave and Annette